Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Van Leeuwen



Every day I walk past the Van Leeuwen truck and I’m tempted to get something. I love the vintage look of the truck but the truth is they are totally ripping off the mudd truck. My uncle recently told me hes good friends with the Van Leeuwen’s in greenpoint and that I had to finally try something. I had a little xtra cash so i decided to try there ice coffee, which I found to be really good and really strong. They don’t charge extra for soy milk which is really great. The only problem was the price $ 3.00 for a 16 oz, is a little pricey. The ice cream is definitely over priced and Erin tried it in the past, she said its not worth it. I think they really just have a really awesome truck and the cool lady with tattoos that serves it. I’d rather go to grey dog around the corner and get a 20 oz for $ 3.00.

-Peace out

Allison

1 comment: