Monday, May 3, 2010

extra for soy milk? boo.



Recently I moved to the east village. I’ve enjoyed many of the top rated coffee cafes in the city. I’ve always been a huge coffee snob and if your drinking your coffee with all that Splenda you might as well not call it coffee anymore. Coffee should be an organic experience the more natural the better. My favorite http://www.ninthstreetespresso.com/ has the best quality and taste. What amazed me the most was the fact that they don’t charge you for soy milk.

You may be wondering why this is amazing? Places like Starbucks and other large stores charge more for soy milk. The funny thing is, they make it seem like soy is something organic and extra pricey. The fact is soy lasts a lot longer then regular milk and doesn’t cost more, unless soy companies have chosen to charge Starbucks because they hate big corporations.I love the taste of soy because it adds an extra sweetness and I don’t have to add any artificial sweeteners. One of the reasons I stopped going to Starbucks was because of this.

This is Allison signing off

peace out!

© Tumblr, Inc. Help

1 comment:

  1. 5/4: i finally tried the ninth street expresso aka barista boys haha! `twas the best cup of iced coffee indeed! it is scary that other coffees don't taste like THIS!
    fun fact: if you go on a tuesday afternoon they have hot guys working ;)


    XO/E

    ReplyDelete