Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blue MoOon


So I’ve never been such a fan of beer but I recently tried Blue Moon beer with Erin and Carly and it was amazing.It has just the right amount of taste with a little bit of an orange it really kicks butt, especially if your girl and you cant handle a full rouge beer. The thing I don’t like about blue moon is how corporate the company really is, apparently they are owned by Coors and they try to stay away from their corporate owners. Anyway I definitely give it a high five in taste, I recently did a beer project last Semester and bought dead guy ale and I had to throw it out because the taste was way too strong. Another beer I really like is Miller high life although some people think its not strong enough. Listen this is from a girls perspective so guys obviously like darker beers. Anyway I’m just saying if you hate beer and don’t want to look like a loser at a party try blue moon or Miller high life either one is a good choice. woman’s

-Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment